Friday, October 20, 2006

First post!!!

Yea yea. I want to get in on this action too. Especially since I need to rant about a particular NM in a particular Grotto that fails to drop a particular set of trousers that I need to don. My gf cut up my other pair of pants.

I been really busy this week with work so I haven't had a chance to play as often as I'd like. I am developing a wish list of items for my pld and whm that I need to buy or obtain. Check it out:

Frog Trousers
Wood Gauntlets
Walahra Turban
Faerie Hairpin
Hedgehog Bomb
Atarctic Solea
omgwtfIce Guantletsbadass
IguessIshouldstartdoingTOAUmissionSentinel Shield

Starting from the top of the list been chillin in the grotto tryin to get my trousers. Hopefully knock those off soon.

I am also working on bst slowly with Wyle. 1 lvl a week gogo! And I still have to get my smn to 37 -- currently at 29. Lucky thing is. I enjoy seeking as smn because I get to dig in Yuhtunga Jungle. Man, I love digging.

Hopefully I won't forget about posting here. 'Til next time gadget.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jediknight said...

PICTURES! enough said =p welcome to the blog world o.O/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home