Friday, October 27, 2006

Beastmaster Artifact

This week I've been busy as all hell with work. Today is our self-imposed deadline so my schedule should ease up in the coming weeks. It has caused me to miss a few events I really didn't want to miss though!

CK attempted Jormungand last night with 32 ppl. I have to admit to all of you that this is about the fourth or fifth revision of our strategy and it's almost there now. Not only that, but our players have gotten a lot more equipment, merits, and experience since our first fight. As a result we brought Jorm down to 11% before someone CFH accidentally (that's better by 41% since the last time we tried). We were going to win -- how sad :( But still we know we can win and will beat it veryveryvery soon.

Meanwhile, I been logging in late so that all I really have time to do is finish up my BST AF -- all I need now is the garlaige citadel coffer. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP OPEN TWO GATES. As a consolation prize, I will offer the chance that old two wings MAY pop and we MAY pass him. Hey it could happen. Once I get level 60 and can wear all my AF I'll model for all ya'll to see.

I also camped Fyuu (F U MF!) for several hours without spawn ... and without my shrimp lure to fish. Needless to say I was very pissed. This NM is retarded and should be shot. Except, that would leave a hole in my monitor. ; ;

CANT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND. Bahamut v1, sky farming, Limbus and more assault! tgif tgis tgisAGAIN.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home