Saturday, June 09, 2007

84 Smithing!

This is not actually worth congratulating. This is the first smithing skill in maybe nine months. I need to keep up with it and continue buying materials. It's a very slow process though. I wonder how many people are actually making it into the 90s these days.

In other crafting news, I've been pushing my leathercraft (50), clothcraft (53), and goldsmithing (51) all simultaneously. I figure just keep at it and slowly get there. That's the only sustainable way. I've also gotten fishing to 48. Shall shells are pretty profitable, but they finish at 53. From then on, I won't be making serious money until 60. Slowly but surely, right?

I will be coming back to the states (permanently) on the 22nd of June. Look forward to seeing everyone on more normal times! I am not committing to any activities at the moment, and I probably will just continue to keep it low key: crafting and bst. I can't wait to use my anniversary ring to skip my bst into some good levels :D Expect Wyle and I to be BSTing once again!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jediknight said...

Woot! nice, hope to see you soon Enz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home