Sunday, February 25, 2007

... wtf 4 mules?

After not playing for nearly six weeks and then logging into my account... why do I have four mules? So I can keep everything that I ever get under the Vanadiel sun for a rainy day? What a waste of money. I'm going to delete two mules and more actively empty the inventories of some of these mules. In particular, I'm going to keep my San d'Orian and Windurst mules, while deleting the Bastok and Jeuno ones. I just didn't push enough inventory through those two to make it worth keeping them. I have a feeling that the city economies are losing strength to Jeuno since the release of Aht Urghan. What do you think?

Well, I've been using all my free time to study Chinese, and it's been paying off. I expanded my vocabulary by approximately 500-1000 words and read five chinese "books"... ok ok well if you can call Dragonball Manga a book ;) I'm thinking about finally picking up a little play time (3-5 hours per week) again by leveling BST with Wyle. Slowly but surely, and definitely not hardcore. Just want to take my time and enjoy without compromising chinese study time.

CelestialKnights has broken and reformed under a new name: MaliciousIntent. Anaeran is moving on from FFXI to Vanguard and finishing his degree with a flourish. A lot of former CK members are on temporary (or perhaps even permanent) leave, and the new MI is trying to rebuild membership with new members, and ex-CK members who have decided to return. More or less trying to keep things going. No hard feelings for everyone. I want to say that it was a blast building up CK together with everyone who was involved. CK#2 R.I.P. May 2005 - January 2007.

I wonder how the rest of Vanadiel is faring, especially end-game. Best of luck to all in 2007. Happy spring festival and hope to see you in Vanadiel!

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Jediknight said...

Thanks. ^^ What time do you play Enz?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home