Monday, November 27, 2006

Brown Belt, Morgenstern Completed!

Went 1/3 on Nue Fang, 1/1 on Dodo Skin and 4/5 Morbolger Vine (from KSNM30 Contaminated Colisseum). Hey that's 900k in my pocket. :)

Rigelus helped me finish my morgenstern points late saturday night in the Boyahda Tree, and in return I helped him finish his Tachi: Kasha points in Kuftal Tunnel and killed Aquarius for Rig's axe. We actually wiped the first time we fought Aquarius. But lucky for us another RDM had came to solo him to about 50%, then we just took over after he wiped and finished it up with a hundred fists and benediction. The best way to earn points imo is to find a place with lots of EP elementals and just do 3-4 SCs per elemental. Also to make sure you take off your serious attack and str so that you do as lil damage as possible. It was pretty interesting because I was able to keep up or beat Rig's 71 SAM on TP when tanking as pld/war. 306 shield skill and joyeuse ftw. We finished my points in about 2.5 hours and then his in 1.5 hours.

Morgenstern is amazing. When farming my nue fang, I got an 1127 Hexa Strike on the TW tiger PHs. WOW :D <3!>.>;

We did Limbus: Temenos NW (i think), the one with the giga NMs, tonberries, demons, etc. Got some nice items: blm, whm, smn, thf, drg and the win of course. 3 ancient beastcoins each, putting me at 7 total. 13 away from getting my healer's mitts+1.

I found out that my assault "static" is not so static after all. The core members are supposed to be myself, Rigelus, Wyle and Nomar. Nomar hasn't made the past three meetings, Wyle now has a job that may make it impossible to make our meetings. Kink and Firebrand can only make Sundays, and even then they don't have that much time since they need to go to sleep early. It leaves me reeling trying to find members at the last minute, and it always ends up being a patch up job than anything and prevents us from ALL ranking up and progressing together. We went 2/4 on assaults last night. We should've been 4/4. No excuses. I have to rethink this "static," perhaps adding or removing members in order to make it more coherent.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home