Saturday, November 25, 2006

Nice to have a vacation!

I've been relaxing a bit, finally! On Black Friday I bought a playstation 2, FFXII, FFX, FFX-2, and part of FFXI (though I still need to buy the harddrive and original game). I want to play on ps2 because I don't want to buy a new state of the art laptop to take with me to China. It's cheaper to buy a ps2 with ffxi -- and also gain the ability to play ffxii :D

I've been working on my smn. Went 29-34 in one day, and am now seeking for the last bit. Will be nice to have the extra mp as whm because right now whm/blm only has 962 (with my best mp gear and no food). Hopefully I'll break 1k.

Also been working on finishing up the brown belt. Friday night I camped Deadly Dodo as bst for a few hours. It took quite a while to pop. I was pretty scared that there was CC, but actually there were none. There are just ppl who camp the cockatrice for meat, skins and giant bird feathers. Actually if you are thf or /thf you could do pretty well here... maybe 30-50k per hour. Well, needless to say DD was easy and I got the drop 1/1 ^_^

Saturday we went sky farming. Ulli and Zip are our prime targets every week but somehow they elude us. While we were camping Ulli, Faust popped and Javir tried to solo. Somehow he couldn't get Faust to run down the ramp and he died. Sinhard was watching and then died too. We were like oh hell, we might as well go kill Faust and raise them. Double whammy, right? Wrong. As soon as we escape, the very next PH pops Ullikummi. WTF XD Just one of those things I guess. We ended up getting Faust and Steam Cleaner (after a long two hours of camping that one). The RMT are definitely got the whole place on lockdown, especially Zip and Ulli. I'd say they get 50% of all of them.

After taking a break, I came back to CK camping Overlord Bagdogek(sp?) Apparently gilsellers showed up as they were key farming in monastic caverns, so we thought that they might have the ToD and are here to camp. So we decided to stick it out and see if they did. But guess what? They didn't have the ToD and were just /search whoring us. Wonderful. So we left after a couple hours only with a handful of stonega IIs (worth 120k each). I then went to camp Nue for an hour. Easy as hell to camp but... 0/1.

Gonna seek on my smn a bit more then head back to Nue if no invite. Take care!

Update: 212/500 Morgenstern

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home