Tuesday, November 28, 2006

PS2 Woes. China OTW.

When Sony made their latest generation of the PS2, they made it so that it was no longer able to use the internal hard disk that FFXI uses. So guess what? I can't play FFXI on my NEW PS2! WTF. I'm considering returning it and getting the old generation PS2, but then again, that thing is huge. I like the PS2's sleek new design. Why can't they just make it so I can use my own external hard drive and connect it to the PS2 usb ports?! Sorry Sony but you're DUMB. Now I know why I prefer Nintendo.

I logged in late to Vanadiel last night due to a long day at work. I completely missed sea. They killed fortitude (got the virtue) and then waited for temperence to pop, to no avail.

So I just did besieged twice (once on WHM, once on SMN), netting me ~ 2250 exp and IS. The second besieged, we actually killed the Galool Ja Ja. That fight was so badass. Nekoi (RDM) had popped the HP+++++ and MP+++++ drinks, but he was low on MP nonetheless. He converted and got his 1800 mp back, then chainspell Thunder III and Blizzard III the HNM. He then used a mega-elixir and regained all his MP back and repeated the process. He had to use the Revitalizer too to use his chainspell a second time. I have to say that was one of the coolest things I've ever seen lol.

I leveled with two different parties in Crawler's Nest as SMN. Both were mediocre and contained "DCs". Yeah right. Those parties are always so unstable since ppl hit 37 and split. I'm actually going to take my smn to 40 so I can use it in lvl 40 capped BCs and areas. In particular, I'm aiming to kill Carmine Dobsonfly ;)

It looks like my BST duoing partner is hella busy these days. He lives in Singapore and now works during the day, so he doesn't have time to party. So it looks like BST is on hold until I move to China, where we will both be on the same time zone.

Also just a heads up to everyone. I am moving to China in the beginning of January. No! I am not going to sell gil. It is for work. I'll be in southern China about an hour away from HK. My playing schedule will be almost entirely different from yours: 7am-12pm EST. I'll catch the morning folks most likely. Right now I forsee myself in China for about a year, but it could be longer. I am toying around with several ideas on what I want to do during that time:

(1) EITHER Recruit JP and other non-Chinese asian players to CK, so that we can have round-the-clock action OR Level WAR or RDM to 75.
(2) Do Dynamis with a JP shell, or just once per week on the weekends with Invictus.
(3) Finish BST to 75.
(4) Fishing
(5) Farm up a PCA.

Most likely it will be low-key. But we'll see!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home