Saturday, December 02, 2006

Dorps!

We did Kirin on Thursday night, same as we had done in the past few that we've done. We took a while again, maybe 10 minutes to kill Kirin once minis were dead. Ppl were dying left and right, mainly because we weren't killing Kirin fast enough. We need brds with troubadour who can stay on top of soul voice and songs on as many parties as possible. I think three brds rotating between each party isnt even a bad idea. That way you can get double march, double minuet, double madrigal. Our drops were the shiiit tho! W. Legs (Eulore), Kirin's Osode (Rsouljah), and Noble's Tunic (Gunblade). Congratulations guys!

I got my own set of cool drops in the past two days. I camped carmine dobsonfly with a group. I promised I wouldn't lot on the sallet as long as they let me lot on the jaeger ring. np, since they drop like candy from a pinata. So I got one of those. Sallet is a different story altogether. It's very rare. On Friday night I went to camp it again but we missed it. Some JP LS came a tad earlier than us. I fought Turtlerider omw to Seww the Squidlimbed. If you ever see that sahagin, do not fight him. He drops suck and the fight takes like 20 minutes. Seww however popped within the second PH I saw and I claimed and got the frog trousers (1/7) w00t! Then, after waiting forever, I joined a super late Rostrum Pumps run and got the first pair! :) 12 blms pwn alastor antlion btw. Huge couple days for me!

Hope all is going well with you. Hit me a line!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home