Monday, December 04, 2006

omg my gf's back! w00t!

My girlfriend, btw the sweetest girl in the world and a hero in her own right, just came back from a trip to Mexico, Belize and Guatemala. She had been gone for six weeks. She'll be here in the states for another 5-6 weeks before we both head out to China. I'm glad she's back safe and had a great trip.

WHM/WAR
The new thing apparently. Increase your chances to claim HNM! We camped Nidhogg and Fafnir this weekend and HappyAngel and Element claimed them, respectively. We're all down about this claiming business, but we keep trying. I think next time I'm going to claim Fafhogg as whm/war just you watch. On another note about claiming, I stood next to the wildly successful Chronicles, who has claimed 8/16 Perserverence Fafhoggs, just for good luck. She is a beautiful elvaan female. Maybe she just takes a quick look at Fafnir and tempts him her way! Or maybe she just bots.

Saturday we farmed sky with our newly formed strategy. We NEARLY swept the entire place clean. We narrowly missed Ullikummi and never even saw MG, but we got everything else, including the much needed Zipacna! This will be the first Genbu in more than a month. A. hands where!?!

I synthed a Haubergeon for Thuron on 26% windsday waning crescent, supposedly a good day. NQ. I'm now 10/11 on NQs, 1/11 breaks, 0/11 HQ. When is my much awaited for break through?

Assault with a more static static: Moriarti, Caliysto, Enz, Rigelus and Dynamis. We had a blast yesterday, though we were only able to do 3 assaults: 3/3. I controlled that prisoner in Seagull Grounded. I hate that guy. I wish I had a gun so I could shoot him in the heel when he runs away, that bastard sword! We also did Preemptive Strike and Orichalcum Ore. So far out of the four times we've done orichalcum ore, I've found it twice! :D Currently sitting on ~7k points in Ilrusi Atoll, ~5k in all others, except for 2k in Lebros Cavern. That place is hard to get points in. I want to rank up so we can find a cooler mission for that area. I'm almost SP but I have to find the warhorse footprint -- BUT unfortunately the chocobo stables dude in Al Zabhi was kidnapped. Almost impossible to find now!

Javir Soloing Faust Update: Javir recently been perfecting his technique. He got Faust down to 80% before he came up the ramp and whirlwind raped Javi to death. Good Job tho Javir, much props to you for your efforts!

'Til next time gadget.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home